Super Foods For Liver-cleansing
- Beetroots - Beetroots is a powerful food for cleansing and supporting liver function. High in plant flavonoids and beta-carotene, they help stimulate and improve overall liver function. Moreover, beetroots are natural blood purifiers.
- Lemons - Lemons help detoxify the liver mainly due to the antioxidant D-Limonene present in it, which helps activate enzymes in the liver that aid detoxification. Moreover, the high amount of vitamin C in lemons helps your liver produce more enzymes to aid digestion. Lemons also boost mineral absorption by the liver.
- Grapefruit - Grapefruit is a good source of vitamin C, pectin and antioxidants, grapefruit also aids the natural cleansing process of the liver.
- Garlic - Garlic is great for cleansing your liver. It helps activate enzymes in the liver that help clear out toxins. It also contains two natural compounds called allicin and selenium, which aid in the liver-cleansing process and protect the liver from toxic damage.
- Avocados - Avocados contain potent chemicals that may reduce liver damage. This fruit is rich in glutathione, a compound required by the liver to cleanse harmful toxins and to function properly.
Share with Friends on Social Medias