- Finely Diced Onions – 1 medium
- Mixed Vegetables – 1 to 1.5 cups approx (I used 2 carrots, 1 small potato and 1/4 cup of Green Peas)
- Minced Green Chillies – 2 (Avoid these, if making for kids)
- Bread Crumbs – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cooking Spray
- Salt – to taste
Put all the veggies in a Food Processor or Chopper and mince it into fine pieces. Make sure, not to over do it or else you will get a Puree of Vegetables.
Heat oil in a non stick pan and saute onions until translucent.
Add the minced veggies and saute for a few minutes.
Add turmeric, chilly powder and salt. Mix everything well.
Cover and cook on medium low heat for 4-5 minutes until the veggies are cooked nicely.
Allow it to cool completely. Add bread crumbs to the cooked vegetables and start kneading to form a soft dough which will form shape.
Using your palms, make any desired shape of cutlets or you can make small balls.
Heat a non stick frying pan and spray some cooking oil.
Fry the cutlets until lightly browned on both sides.